2013 Bike to Work Breakfast
Thank you for serving as a Table Captain!
All proceedes from this event will go to support the Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation.
Easy steps for you as a Table Captain:
1. REGISTER AS A TABLE CAPTAIN
As soon as possible!
2. INVITE GUESTS
Now - April 19
3. CONFIRM GUESTS
By April 19
- Check in to make sure your guests will attend
- Ask your guests if they would like the vegan/gluten free meal option
- Submit guest names using this online form. If you're filling more than one table, simply submit the form multiple times. If you need to make corrections after sending in your list, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, April 22.
4. REMIND GUESTS
April 20 - May 2
- We'll be sending an email to all guests for whom we have email addresses on Monday, April 29. If there are guests at your table whose emails we don't have, you should send them an email reminding them of the event logistics.
5. AT THE EVENT
- Distribute and collect donation cards during the request for support portion of the program
- Guests will be asked to give a minimum gift of $75 (some will give more, some will give less) to Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization
- All gifts of $150 or more include a one year, family membership to Cascade Bicycle Club ($60 value)
- Guests will be able to make a pledge to give monthly
6. THANK GUESTS
- Phone or email your guests to thank them
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We'll send you friendly reminders along the way
- We're here to answer any questions you might have
- Guests who give a donation at the breakfast will receive a written gift acknowledgement
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 [map]
Visit Google Maps for directions by bike, by bus or on foot.
Complimentary bike parking
Bring your own lock
Enter on 6th into Sheraton underground garage
Valet parking only at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Ampco System Parking
1500 6th Ave # 300, Seattle, WA
1420 5th Ave # A1, Seattle, WA
Washington Athletic Club
1325 6th Ave, Seattle, WA
Contact Noah Down at 206-245-0001, email@example.com
Thank you for helping us create a better community through bicycling.